1475 Airport Road
New Bedford, MA 02746-1368
FAA Certified Repair Station NCLR674G -- 4 IA's on Staff
- The Noreast Aviation Maintenance Department started in May, 1976.
- We are well known and respected in the industry for excellent work and a wide range of experience on many General Aviation Aircraft
- from Single Engine Privately Owned Aircraft to Corporate Owned Jet Aircraft.
- Noreast Aviation has been a Certified Repair Station since the early 1980s and is respected by the local Aviation community.
- We provide a wide range of maintenance capabilities and are available for scheduling Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Our maintenance personnel have many years of experience to help you with all of your normal inspections, aircraft problems, or preventative items to help keep your aircraft in airworthy condition.
- We stock many parts in our well-equipped stockroom to support your every need.
- We have a Full-Time Stockroom Manager to handle any and all of your requests.
- Our stockroom is available for purchases seven (7) days a week.
- Our tooling, shop equipment, and maintenance training is FAA approved; and we are "Part 135" qualified including DOT approved Drug and Alcohol testing programs.
- Noreast Aviation offers FLAT RATE estimates for Annual Inspections, Southwind and Janitrol heater O/Hs, Aircraft Weighing, and Part 135 Progressive Inspection Programs.
- Noreast Aviation can help and advise you with Aircraft Pre-buy Inspections.
- Our experienced staff can help you with estimates and quotes for any repairs or refurbishments to your aircraft.
- We have many satisfied customers in our over thirty (30) years in business at the New Bedford Airport, and we would invite you to give us a try.
- Come and visit us and allow us to show you what we have established over these years to make us the BEST in the business.